It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to figure out that we’re a bit “behind schedule” when it comes to the number of states we’ve visited so far this year. September was dedicated to covering a ton of ground. With 10 new states under our belts, our count is up to 30. We’re back on track to hitting our 50-state goal!
HERE’S THE NUMERICAL BREAKDOWN OF OUR NINTH MONTH ON THE ROAD:
Showers Taken: 12
Every 3 days isn’t so bad, right?
Meals Eaten Out: 13
Home cooked meals and local favorites!
Nights in a Real Bed: 8
Shout out to friends, family, and strangers for you your beds, couches, and floors!
Miles Driven: 4,689
The road is home.
States Visited: MT, WY, SD, ND, MN, IA, NE, KS, MO, IL
The most states we’ve covered in a month! Coming to a town near you.
Photos Taken: 4,198
Justin: 2,521 | Adam: 1,677
HERE ARE A HANDFUL OF THE HIGHLIGHTS:
- We went from Florida to Montana.
- Three national parks were our homes for a week!
- Adam worked on his patience.
- Mt. Rushmore was made to be climbed and alpaca are meant to be chased.
- The Badlands were actually really good.
- We met Switchfoot in Minnesota!
- The Enchanted Highway was magical.
- We’re back east of the Mississippi!