After covering 10 new states in September, we gave ourselves some extra time in each state we visited in October to really soak in the fall weather of the Midwest. We experienced hospitality, Bar-B-Q, and fall foliage like we’ve never seen before!
HERE’S THE NUMERICAL BREAKDOWN OF OUR TENTH MONTH ON THE ROAD:
Showers Taken: 17
Almost every other day!
Meals Eaten Out: 31
Home cooked meals and local favorites!
Nights in a Real Bed: 14
Shout out to friends, family, and strangers for you your beds, couches, and floors!
Miles Driven: 3,254
The road is home.
States Visited: IL, WI, MI, OH, IN, KY, HI
36 down, 14 to go! Coming to a town near you.
Photos Taken: 3,367
Justin: 2,728 | Adam: 639
HERE ARE A HANDFUL OF THE HIGHLIGHTS:
- Spiderman was spotted in Chicago.
- The Midwest gave us their finest hospitality.
- We crossed back into the east.
- We officially fell for fall!
- Our friends at Merrell showed us a great time in their home state of Michigan.
- It turns out that Cleveland rocks.
- We flew to Hawaii! — More on that later….