With the clock ticking down on our year on the road, we have a handful of northern states to knock out…but not before a family trip to Hawaii! We crossed the most difficult state to get to off our list! After living the good life it was off to some of the coldest colds we’ve ever felt. But we’re that much closer to reaching our goal!
HERE’S THE NUMERICAL BREAKDOWN OF OUR ELEVENTH MONTH ON THE ROAD:
Showers Taken: 12
Almost every other day!
Meals Eaten Out: 29
Home cooked meals and local favorites!
Nights in a Real Bed: 13
Shout out to friends, family, and strangers for you your beds, couches, and floors!
Miles Driven: 3,082
The road is home.
States Visited: HI, TN, WV, VA, MD, DE, PA, CT, ME, NH, VT, MA (& Washington D.C.)
Photos Taken: 4,977
Justin: 3,438 | Adam: 1,539
HERE ARE A HANDFUL OF THE HIGHLIGHTS:
- The Fricke’s took a family vacation to Hawaii!
- Oahu’s south shore was amazing.
- The north shore was even better.
- Check out our Hawaii Vlog to see for yourself.
- More brotherly bonding, this time in West Virginia.
- We crossed paths with our favorite band.
- Unity was found amidst the turmoil of the election.
- The First State gave us a tour of their first brewery.