June was an exciting month for us. It marks our halfway point and brought us back together with Jolene. Sure, there were plenty more ups and downs, but we’re blowing through obstacles like no other. We’re a little “behind schedule” in terms of states visited, but we’re certain that the next 6 months will be just as exciting as the last. We’re on our way!
HERE’S THE NUMERICAL BREAKDOWN OF OUR SIXTH MONTH ON THE ROAD:
Showers Taken: 6
Few and far between.
Meals Eaten Out: 12
Fast food and slow turns. We’re ballin’ on a budget.
Nights in a Real Bed: 3
Shoutout to friends, new and old, who let us stay on their floors, couches, and spare bedrooms. Our 5” thick trucker mattresses are getting a workout.
Miles Driven: 4,171
The road is home.
States Visited: UT, CO, AZ, NM, ID, OR
Coming to a town near you.
Photos Taken: 4,257
Justin: 1,532 | Adam: 2,725
HERE ARE A HANDFUL OF THE HIGHLIGHTS:
- The Narrows in Zion were…narrow.
- Our friends Beth and Sprocket gave us a peek at the life of a peak bagger.
- Adam surfed in Colorado and it didn’t go too well….
- We visited 4 states at once and got Jolene back!
- Solitude was found at the Grand Canyon.
- Boulder, CO welcomed us into summer.
- We had to work a long weekend in Breckenridge and it was AWESOME.
- Visit Idaho showed us a hell of a good time in The Gem State.