One month left and 3 states left to check off! December was one for the books. It was a cold, peaceful end to a crazy, crazy year. Find out if we hit all 50 by the end of the year!
(HINT: We did.)
HERE’S THE NUMERICAL BREAKDOWN OF OUR TWELFTH MONTH ON THE ROAD:
Showers Taken: 18
Pretty clean if you ask me!
Meals Eaten Out: 22
Home cooked meals and local favorites!
Nights in a Real Bed: 17
Shout out to friends, family, and strangers for you your beds, couches, and floors!
Miles Driven: 3,563
The road is home.
States Visited: MA, RI, NY, PA, NJ, VA, NC, TN, AL, FL
WE HIT ALL 50!
Photos Taken: 2,213
Justin: 598 | Adam: 1,615
HERE ARE A HANDFUL OF THE HIGHLIGHTS:
- Jolene hosted the very first 10-day bachelor party held in a van.
- We rock-climbed a chimney.
- A family farm in PA taught us about tradition.
- NJ marked our 50th state!
- But we didn’t stop there.
- Cullman, AL showed us what we missed our first pass through the state.
- We rang in the new year back in Florida!